Quit Exposing Yourself - Making your Skirt "Bike-able"
How To Keep Your Skirt Down While Riding A Bike? JUST NEED A PENNY AND A RUBBER BAND
We love bikes. We love skirts. But sometimes these two don't mix well.
Which is why we came up with Penny in Yo' Pants. An easy solution to making your skirt bikeable.
How to make me:
1. Find a penny or something similar.
2. Find a rubber band.
3. Now put on your favourite skirt!
4. Push the penny from the back of your skirt to the front, through both layers.
5. Form a button at the front of the skirt, using both layers.
6. Wrap the band around the button making sure it’s secure.
7. Now get out there and enjoy your new freedom!
Check out our website at www.pennyinyourpants.co.uk. We will be making a slicker model shortly that will be even better than a penny and a rubber band (imagine that). Proceeds will go to get more women on bikes around the world!
This was prototyped during Cyclehack Glasgow, 2014. www.cyclehack.com