Rescue Union School District Enrolling for its Virtual Academy
The school is a tuition-free, online independent study program provided by the district for third- through eighth-grade students.
An information night is set for 6 p.m. April 23 at the COOL Learning Center, 2240 Salisbury Drive in El Dorado Hills.
The program offers personalized learning plans, flexible schedules and certificated teachers who monitor student progress, according to a school district announcement.
Students can choose from a blended program, which allows them to attend schools two days a week and work online the rest of the week, and an independent learning program.
Students who enroll are eligible to participate in physical education and extracurricular programs and have access to district libraries and counselors.
Email Kelly Brancoli at email@example.com to reserve a seat.
- Innovative, relevant and personalized learning plans
- Engaging, self-paced curriculum
- Flexible to meet the needs of the student and family
- Rigorous standards-based curriculum
- Blended learning model offers ample opportunity for social opportunities
- Student progress is closely monitored by credentialed instructors
- Allows for differentiation for each student
- Accessible anytime and anywhere