Rattlesnake Spoils Bride's Big Day
EL DORADO COUNTY, Calif. - A bride's worst nightmare came true when she was forced to miss the most important day of her life.
Instead of walking down the aisle on her wedding day, Macee Whitton found herself in the hospital on her wedding day.
..."My heart started racing, my leg got really swollen. I couldn't move my leg," Macee said. She called 911 and was flown to Sutter Roseville Medical Center via a helicopter
"They said she got a really bad dose of venom, the fang marks were [wide]," Justin Whitton said.
Justin stood by Macee's hospital bed, hoping she would pull through.
She was given bags of anti-venom but the poison kept traveling up her body.
"It was one of the worst things we ever had to experience. There was a few times when I got rushed out of the ER, I was wondering if I was going to come back in to my wife being there or not," Justin said ...
See video and contact Macee Whitton on the 'El Dorado Watch' facebook website: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152286653867472&set=vb.686752471