Free Press Release Distribution Service in El Dorado County
PR Pond is an online press release distribution and press release submission service. Online for years, the service is a backdoor program for Lum Public Relations & Communications. Now it has been ported for public use while in Beta testing.
Get Big Publicity with a PR Pond Press Release distribution to local media outlets.
A PR Pond press release can help your business or organization get reach and publicity on the web across search engines, blogs, and websites in just a few simple steps. Compelling news in a well-crafted release distributed to local media outlets will help you attract new business, as well as engage and retain existing customers. You can do it yourself – there’s no expertise needed. Best of all, it is FREE.
Cris Alarcon, owner of PR Pond, said that the program has been an essential tool as "we learned long ago that traditional services lacked the granularity to provide full coverage of rural markets like El Dorado County." There are well over 100 free distribution service but few offer any coverage of the county at all. Even the best paid service offer only about half of the media outlets in the county.
Alarcon explained that early on the program was very effective and fast. Soon he was using it to promote charitable events and news. "Now we are taking the final step," he said. "Now we are opening the beta testing platform available to the public at no cost."
Here’s how it works:
- Log on to PR Pond (www.PRpond.com)
- If you do not already have an account, 'Create' a new one. It is free. After opening a new account, be sure to go to "My Account" to change your password.
- After logging on, Press on the link, "Free PR Pond Media Release Service" to open the Input Form. http://PRpond.com/form.
You write a news announcement about your business, organization or event. If it’s your first time, we’ve got tips, press release examples from customers, sample press release formats, and even free online tutorials – everything you need to get started. (This section and other features are under development during the Beta testing period)
- Add all the regular info like contact, etc.
- Enter your story into our ready-made press release template. There’s nothing to format and nothing to code — PRpond does it all for you.
- Attach a file like a PDF, Formatted Word or HTML Document of the release.
- Attach a 'web' image like a GIF, JPG, or PNG related to the release.
- Select one, any or all of the local media contacts. More than 20 outlets from Tahoe to El Dorado Hills, and everywhere in between.
- Then, click ‘Submit’.
- After our professional editors check your release, we’ll push it to your choices in our press release distribution network, including major news sites, search engines like Google and Bing, and Social Media leaders.
PRpond, the county's most comprehensive news release service, can earn you big publicity, better online visibility, and new customers said Alarcon.
Cris Alarcon added that is is in testing mode, so user may see technical issues that are being resolved. He said, One issue is the date format. "We know the problem, a patch is being written and will be installed soon." "But until it is out of testing, it will act oddly and will have holes in some service features." He said, if it acts funny, don't worry. "You did NOT break it....Well maybe you did, but that is good...that is what beta testing is all about!"
While we work out the bugs, the public gets to use it for free. Get started today!
Once you have logged on, all you need to do is click on this link, complete the form, select the media outlets, and press "Submit." That is less time than it takes to find a phone number to some small publications.
Get your PR into the PR Pond right here: www.PRpond.com/form