'My Time' caregiver support group gatherings
The goal of this gathering is to share information, successful coping strategies and available options in an emotionally supportive and confidential setting.
The My Time support group meets on the first Friday of every month. The next meeting of the group will be on Friday, March 7 from 1:30-3 p.m. at the Placerville Senior Center, 937 Spring St. in Placerville.
The “My Time” support group gathering is offered as a public service of the El Dorado County Health and Human Services Agency, Senior Day Care Services.
For more information about the group or Senior Day Care Services call 530-621-6180 or visit http://edcgov.us/humanservices/.
- The 2014 Senior Community Resource Guide is now available.Download Guide Now!
- The 2014 AARP Smart Driver Safety Course Schedule is now Available. Download Flyer Now!
- Affordable Care Act (Health Care Reform) Information
- Volunteer Drivers Needed for Home-Delivered Meal Service
- Connections - One Stop offers services for mature job seekers .
- Free Weatherization Program Can Help with Energy Bills
- The County Offers Low-Interest Home Repair Loans