YouTube Lists of Top Videos of 2013
YouTube released its list of the most popular videos of 2013, which features clips from numerous categories including music, sports and advertising. This is also the first year three videos from brands–otherwise known as ads, whether they’re paid or not–made the annual list. They are the Evian babies video above, which got 100 million views in 10 weeks, plus Volvo Trucks’ demonstration of Jean-Claude Van Damme’s “epic split” feat and the Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise video to back the new Carrie movie. Then again, there are three Super Bowl ads on the list, though down at the bottom.
To promote the list, YouTube has issued “YouTube Rewind,” an original video that features YouTube stars and other celebrities, and recalls memorable moments of the year.
1. Ylvis – The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?), tvnorge
2. Harlem Shake (original army edition), kennethaakonsen,
3. How Animals Eat Their Food | MisterEpicMann
4. Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version), SteveKardynal
5. baby&me / the new evian film, EvianBabies
6. Volvo Trucks – The Epic Split feat. Van Damme, VolvoTrucks
7. YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar), thelonelyisland,
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise, CarrieNYC
9. THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading, BadLipReading
10. Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2., ERB