Snowline Hospice “Fashion Photo Contest” winners get $150 G.C.
Ads will feature photos of local thrift shoppers, showing off their hip and trendy fashions purchased at Snowline thrift stores.
Model Contest Entry Form Downloadable PDF
“SO YOU THINK YOU CAN THRIFT” PHOTO SUBMISSION CONTEST RULES
Submit your best thrift store photo for a chance to be in our new ad campaign. Contestants (3 people max in one photo) must send in a picture of themselves in their best attire – all purchased from a Snowline Hospice thrift store. This is a 2-step process:
- Step 1: Complete entry form at time of clothing purchase.
- Step 2: Take pictures and submit to Snowline Hospice for the contest.
Here are the details:
- Photo submitted must feature clothing purchased from a Snowline Hospice thrift store (shoes optional). Clothing can be purchased at multiple stores.
- There are three photo model categories. Contestants may enter multiple categories by submitting separate photos and entry forms.
- Humor - Something that will make the judges laugh, must be appropriate for all ages.
- Creativity - Use the items of clothing you choose to create something interesting that will catch the judge’s eyes.
- Fashion - Use the items of clothing to create something fashionable that is similar to clothing in a magazine or a runway show.
There will be one “overall” winner selected from the 3 categories.
- Completed entry forms will remain at the thrift store when clothing is purchased (must have entry form completed and turned in to Snowline Hospice before photos can be accepted). Entry forms can be obtained from thrift stores, Snowline Hospice website or Facebook page.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and announced within 10 days following the end of the contest via phone or email, and posted on the Snowline Hospice Facebook page and website.
- Send photos via e-mail to email@example.com by Tuesday, October 15, with the following information (for each model in the photo) in the e-mail message:
- Name and age of all contestants in photo
- Contact information for all models in photo (address and phone)
- If under 18, guardian’s name and contact information
- Description of clothing
- Winning photo entries will receive a $150 gift card to Snowline Hospice Thrift Stores.
People of any age or gender are eligible to participate. If under 18, a guardian signature will be required before pictures can be submitted or used for the ad campaign. If chosen, models will be required to sign a model release and may have to do a reshoot for ad layout aesthetics. Photos will be posted on the Snowline Hospice Facebook page as part of an on-line voting survey to select community favorites. All photos submitted are the property of Snowline Hospice and may be used in future ad campaigns (if used, contestants will be notified and will be required to sign a model release).
All entries must be made by Tuesday, Oct. 15, by email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For contest rules and information go to the Hospice Facebook page or Website http://snowlinehospice.org/events.html