For Sale, Turn-key Cafe And Bakery near Bell Tower in Placerville
For sale by owner. Located in a historic building built in 1864,
on Historic St in Downtown Placerville (Old Hangtown), near the Bell Tower.
Remodeled entire kitchen and scullery, restrooms and dining area. Loyal customer base. For lunch we sell gourmet soups, salads, sandwiches, & wraps.
Build your own breakfast. Cakes, pies, cookies, brownies, turnovers and other pastries. Lattes, espresso, special blend coffee for our cafe, milkshakes, smoothies, stuffed baked potatoes, crossiants, rolls and many other miscellaneous items. All food is fresh and made on-site.
Good anchor stores near by, across the street and next door. Room to grow by expanding bakery and opening for the evenings and downtown events.
This is an ideal situation for a baker or chef to walk into a turn-key business, with current client/customer base and ROI.
- (Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included)
- Sales revenue:
- Cash flow:
- Real Estate:
- Lease terms:
- 1.5 yrs left on lease, tiered lease amount, current lease amount $1560.
- Great foot traffic location, nestled between several anchor stores, historic building.
- Premises details:
- Turn key business, scullery, kitchen, bar, bar seating, dining room, restrooms, designated parking spots for owner/employee.
- Size in square feet:
- Planning consent:
- Current to local building codes and both Federal and State ADA compliance.
- Expansion potential:
- Lots of potential to expand business by opening more hours, participating in local events.
- Competition / Market:
- Only soup/salad/sandwich shop on St, Ice Cream parlor and Soda Fountain.
- Reasons for selling:
- Having to sell my pride and joy due to medical reasons.
- Trading hours:
- 10-5pm (can be opened earlier and later)
- Years established:
- Support & training:
- Owner will provide training to buyer for two weeks to one month
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- $32,000 (included in the asking price)
- Inventory / Stock value:
- $10,000(included in the asking price)