Serrano El Dorado Owners' Association actively seeking front yard landscape maintenance Supervisor
Serrano El Dorado Owners' Association, an award winning gated community in El Dorado Hills, is actively seeking to hire a full time person to supervise all areas of front yard landscape maintenance within Serrano.
The successful candidate shall have experience in landscape maintenance, supervision, delegation, organization and:
• Be able to communicate with tact when confronted with difficult and demanding challenges;
• Have the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Meet with members and help them with individual concerns on the landscaping around their home.
Requirements will include but are Not Limited to:
• Extensive walking in all types of terrain, bending over, kneeling, and occasionally lifting and pulling and a willingness to work in all types of weather;
• Proficiency in reading, writing and comprehension, and good record keeping skills;
• Knowledgeable of plant identification, irrigation management, chemical use and safety, plan reading;
• Be proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel programs;
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Pruning, digging, shoveling, and debris removal;
• Special projects as assigned by the Maintenance Manager
Minimum education required:
Two year College degree in Landscape Management or equivalent
Minimum experience required:
Four years of Landscape Management or Landscape Maintenance
Four years in supervisory position
Availability: Monday-Friday and every fourth Saturday during the growing season
The successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Manager
Salary $1,740.00 to $2,240.00 bi- weekly
Interested candidates should respond to this posting by including a current resume (Word or PDF) and Reference: Landscape Maintenance Supervisor Position in the "RE" line of your email response as there may be more than one position open.
No phone calls please.
Serrano El Dorado Owners' Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Location: El Dorado Hills (Serrano)
- Compensation: Salary: $1,740 - $2,240 bi-weekly
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.