the burn patterns showed the source of the fire being near an electrical junction box.
PR Pond | Jan 21 2013
The South Lake Tahoe Fire Department say crews worked on a fire early Sunday morning at a home where marijuana was being grown.
Officials say it happened around 12:30 a.m. at a home located near the intersection of Carson and Armstrong avenues. When crews got on scene, they quickly knocked the fire down. No one was injured.
Officials say the house allegedly had an active small scale marijuana grow operation. Investigators found that there was multiple wiring modifications to lights and fans used in the alleged operation. They say the burn patterns showed the source of the fire being near an electrical junction box.