Pre-solicitation notice: Placerville Nursery Container Seedling Project
Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-5, Central CA Acquisitions Service Area, Tahoe N.F., Dec 15 2012
All work will be accomplished IAW the Statement of Work (which will be available in the solicitation) and all regulatory guidance. These seedlings will be delivered to the Placerville Nursery on an annual schedule. The Contractor shall provide everything--including, but not limited to, all equipment, supplies, transportation, labor, and supervision--necessary to complete the project, except for that which the contract clearly states is to be furnished by the Government.
The anticipated start date is 1 Mar, 2013. The award will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Services contract. Anticipated award date is 15 February 2013. The proposed performance period is a base year and 4 option years. This acquisition is a 100% Small Business Set-Aside, with a primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) of 113210-Forest Nurseries and gathering of Forest Products with a related small business size standard of $7 Million.
This notice is not a request for proposals and proposals received as a result of this pre-solicitation notice will not be accepted or evaluated. All questions must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone questions will be accepted. This notice is the only official notice of solicitation.
Contracting Office Address:
Central California Acquisition Service Area (Region 5)
Tahoe National Forest
631 Coyote Street.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Point of Contact(s):
Heidi I Black, Contract Specialist
Nevada City, California 95959-2250
- Jeanne Harper Resigns from ED of CEDAPP in Pollock Pines after 5 Years
- Pollock Pines Meeting re ADA abuse & Business in EDC
- The 10 Best Books of 2013
- Texas Gov officially rejects Obamacare expansion: Perry: says Texas won't expand Medicaid
- Divide residents speak out on high county building fees
- Job Training, Tuition and other Resources available for Unemployed and Underemployed
- This Week On The Space Show - John Powell of Placerville
- Mike Bailey Jr suffers head injuries after falling two stories on Father’s Day
- Local Events Calendar
- Program to Bring Native Plants ‘Home’ to Alder Creek in the Eldorado National Forest
Today's Top Stories:
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST LOG 2013-12-05
- WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM FRIDAY TO 4 PM SATURDAY
- El Dorado County Prepares for Cold Weather
- Presentation on the El Dorado County Bridge Program Scheduled
- Former London resident in El Dorado Hills Plans on More Relish Burger's
- Poor Red’s owners receive continuance
- Placerville First in Nationwide National Night Out 2013 Festivities
- Wine and Dine Gold Country Super List of Events
- A Holiday Message from El Dorado County Sheriff D’Agostini
- LONDON STORYTELLER RAMSAY WOOD WEAVES MAGIC AT THE FOLKLORE LOUNGE
- How does your dog feel about you?
- Do Smarter People Drink More?
- Year-Round Ferry Service From North to South Lake Tahoe Could Soon Be A Realitly
- Gallup: Hispanics split with Obama
- California Counties urge national forest management reform
- Politics Makes Strange Bedfellows 15 hours 31 min ago
- To Whom Goes The Credit ? 15 hours 40 min ago
- Live Trees 1 day 18 hours ago
- Missing information 2 days 2 hours ago
- Disagree with policy, but respect effort 2 days 8 hours ago
- Meaningful Article!! 2 days 8 hours ago
- I would vote for Lori Parlin, 2 days 14 hours ago
- NIMBY qualifies you to be a Supervisor??? 3 days 3 hours ago
- Briggs spreading the pain and misery 3 days 3 hours ago
- Nobody cares about this Ray! 3 days 3 hours ago