Pre-solicitation notice: Placerville Nursery Container Seedling Project
Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-5, Central CA Acquisitions Service Area, Tahoe N.F., Dec 15 2012
All work will be accomplished IAW the Statement of Work (which will be available in the solicitation) and all regulatory guidance. These seedlings will be delivered to the Placerville Nursery on an annual schedule. The Contractor shall provide everything--including, but not limited to, all equipment, supplies, transportation, labor, and supervision--necessary to complete the project, except for that which the contract clearly states is to be furnished by the Government.
The anticipated start date is 1 Mar, 2013. The award will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Services contract. Anticipated award date is 15 February 2013. The proposed performance period is a base year and 4 option years. This acquisition is a 100% Small Business Set-Aside, with a primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) of 113210-Forest Nurseries and gathering of Forest Products with a related small business size standard of $7 Million.
This notice is not a request for proposals and proposals received as a result of this pre-solicitation notice will not be accepted or evaluated. All questions must be submitted by email to email@example.com. No telephone questions will be accepted. This notice is the only official notice of solicitation.
Contracting Office Address:
Central California Acquisition Service Area (Region 5)
Tahoe National Forest
631 Coyote Street.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Point of Contact(s):
Heidi I Black, Contract Specialist
Nevada City, California 95959-2250
Today's Top Stories:
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-4-17
- Mtn Democrat Suffers Compared to Respected Newspapers - Editorial
- Supervisor’s Trial has El Dorado Political World Seething
- Rubicon Trail Opened - effective Friday, April 18,2 014
- Report - WORKSHOP ON DROUGHT PLAN FOR DIVIDE
- Reality Check on Land Use - Can we Disagree Agreeably?
- Mother Lode USD Participates in Kids Expo and School Bus Drivers Appreciation Day
- EID Board Adopts Mandatory Irrigation Schedule, Watering Day Restrictions Effective April 22
- Alliance of California Judges endorses Sullivan
- Knights of Columbus of Holy Trinity Collect Easter Hams for the Food Bank
- Housing Element Plan?!? 1 day 13 hours ago
- Ah, Hangtown Fry 3 days 20 hours ago
- Ouch 5 days 17 hours ago
- Same old Same old 5 days 19 hours ago
- Old News 5 days 19 hours ago
- Eldorao Hills 5 days 22 hours ago
- Different World We Live In Folks!! 6 days 1 hour ago
- Sidewalks, Really? 1 week 12 hours ago
- Homeless 1 week 2 days ago
- Overpass is really dangerous 1 week 3 days ago