Pre-solicitation notice: Placerville Nursery Container Seedling Project
Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-5, Central CA Acquisitions Service Area, Tahoe N.F., Dec 15 2012
All work will be accomplished IAW the Statement of Work (which will be available in the solicitation) and all regulatory guidance. These seedlings will be delivered to the Placerville Nursery on an annual schedule. The Contractor shall provide everything--including, but not limited to, all equipment, supplies, transportation, labor, and supervision--necessary to complete the project, except for that which the contract clearly states is to be furnished by the Government.
The anticipated start date is 1 Mar, 2013. The award will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Services contract. Anticipated award date is 15 February 2013. The proposed performance period is a base year and 4 option years. This acquisition is a 100% Small Business Set-Aside, with a primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) of 113210-Forest Nurseries and gathering of Forest Products with a related small business size standard of $7 Million.
This notice is not a request for proposals and proposals received as a result of this pre-solicitation notice will not be accepted or evaluated. All questions must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone questions will be accepted. This notice is the only official notice of solicitation.
Contracting Office Address:
Central California Acquisition Service Area (Region 5)
Tahoe National Forest
631 Coyote Street.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Point of Contact(s):
Heidi I Black, Contract Specialist
Nevada City, California 95959-2250
Today's Top Stories:
- El Dorado County part of major Drug-Trafficking Bust
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-09-01
- Diamond Springs Labor Day Bazaar and Parade CANCELLED
- Dead Body of Female Found near Missouri Flat Road - Update, "female identified"
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-08-31
- Blown Transformer Blamed for waking residents near Walmart - But firsthand reports conflict
- No known negligence involving Boy Accidentally Injured by Bullet
- South Lake Tahoe firefighter Sues for Alleged Gang affiliation firing
- EDC News Roundup for September 2, 2014
- Q&A: El Dorado adds investigator to handle rising elder abuse cases
- Ag rates and small farmer BS 1 week 3 hours ago
- Comments push stories up 1 week 9 hours ago
- The question becomes, what is 1 week 1 day ago
- Returning civility to campaigns 1 week 1 day ago
- My email to Bill George regarding Prada - Alan Courtney 1 week 2 days ago
- Criminal history of Fire Chief Bill Dekker. 1 week 2 days ago
- Are we proud yet? 1 week 3 days ago
- Sue Taylor makes case for Masive Concern 1 week 4 days ago
- Current BOS and CAO Corruption! 1 week 4 days ago
- Staying informed 1 week 5 days ago