Pre-solicitation notice: Placerville Nursery Container Seedling Project
Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-5, Central CA Acquisitions Service Area, Tahoe N.F., Dec 15 2012
All work will be accomplished IAW the Statement of Work (which will be available in the solicitation) and all regulatory guidance. These seedlings will be delivered to the Placerville Nursery on an annual schedule. The Contractor shall provide everything--including, but not limited to, all equipment, supplies, transportation, labor, and supervision--necessary to complete the project, except for that which the contract clearly states is to be furnished by the Government.
The anticipated start date is 1 Mar, 2013. The award will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Services contract. Anticipated award date is 15 February 2013. The proposed performance period is a base year and 4 option years. This acquisition is a 100% Small Business Set-Aside, with a primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) of 113210-Forest Nurseries and gathering of Forest Products with a related small business size standard of $7 Million.
This notice is not a request for proposals and proposals received as a result of this pre-solicitation notice will not be accepted or evaluated. All questions must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone questions will be accepted. This notice is the only official notice of solicitation.
Contracting Office Address:
Central California Acquisition Service Area (Region 5)
Tahoe National Forest
631 Coyote Street.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Point of Contact(s):
Heidi I Black, Contract Specialist
Nevada City, California 95959-2250
Today's Top Stories:
- Updated:Deputy Shot, Sketch of Shooting Suspect, Manhunt Continues
- Opinion: Measure O's Nos and my Stink-O-Meter
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-10-19
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-10-20
- CSD Pres Rod Miller Need’s to Stop Living in the Past
- Opinion: Husband and Wife should Not serve on the Same Water Board
- Developer postpones El Dorado Hills apartment project vote to Nov. 4
- King Fire results in Pot Bust
- El Dorado County custody battle rages on after mom's death
- Does the General Plan make county Zoning Invalid?
- Really? Obama left are the 3 min 1 sec ago
- clear and sensible 5 hours 25 sec ago
- This county is not rural 5 hours 58 min ago
- Look good, right place. 7 hours 59 min ago
- Apartments 8 hours 33 min ago
- Response to Rod Miller 8 hours 50 min ago
- BUST 9 hours 3 sec ago
- Stupidity of Pot Bust 4 days 7 hours ago
- Prada should keep it up... 4 days 7 hours ago
- poachers 5 days 21 hours ago