Pre-solicitation notice: Placerville Nursery Container Seedling Project
Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-5, Central CA Acquisitions Service Area, Tahoe N.F., Dec 15 2012
All work will be accomplished IAW the Statement of Work (which will be available in the solicitation) and all regulatory guidance. These seedlings will be delivered to the Placerville Nursery on an annual schedule. The Contractor shall provide everything--including, but not limited to, all equipment, supplies, transportation, labor, and supervision--necessary to complete the project, except for that which the contract clearly states is to be furnished by the Government.
The anticipated start date is 1 Mar, 2013. The award will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Services contract. Anticipated award date is 15 February 2013. The proposed performance period is a base year and 4 option years. This acquisition is a 100% Small Business Set-Aside, with a primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) of 113210-Forest Nurseries and gathering of Forest Products with a related small business size standard of $7 Million.
This notice is not a request for proposals and proposals received as a result of this pre-solicitation notice will not be accepted or evaluated. All questions must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone questions will be accepted. This notice is the only official notice of solicitation.
Contracting Office Address:
Central California Acquisition Service Area (Region 5)
Tahoe National Forest
631 Coyote Street.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Point of Contact(s):
Heidi I Black, Contract Specialist
Nevada City, California 95959-2250
- Teenager receives minor injuries in rollover
- County and Bank offer Free Lending Programs and Financing Options Seminar
- Thousands Turn Out to Honor a Fallen Soldier from El Dorado County with Hero's Welcome (Video)
- Junk Old Electronic Junk and Help the Back Country Horsemen
- El Dorado County accident leaves Teen facing long recovery
Today's Top Stories:
- Two killed in Friday Morning Fire in Placerville
- Retired police chief and former L.A. Co. sheriff’s lieutenant joins EDH Fire Board
- Meet and learn from local authors at forum
- Opinion: EDC needs to get out of the way of Entrepreneurs, not 'Incentivize'
- Opinion: Fishy County Computer Deals
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-3-05
- Controversial DA will have to fight for his job as Opposing candidate declares
- Judge candidates Shoot It Out with Revolvers at High Noon
- Mt. Aukum Road Bridge Lane to Close
- Election Special
- Judicial shootout 12 hours 11 min ago
- The fire on Rose Ln was the Aspen Farm 1 day 3 hours ago
- Facilities Management 2 days 15 hours ago
- Wicked comment 2 days 21 hours ago
- Pierson = NO INTEGRITY 2 days 22 hours ago
- crooks.. 3 days 2 hours ago
- Criminal Attorney 3 days 2 hours ago
- This from the DA's office 3 days 3 hours ago
- Opponent to Vern Pierson 3 days 3 hours ago
- I love one sided arguements 4 days 3 hours ago