Pre-solicitation notice: Placerville Nursery Container Seedling Project
Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-5, Central CA Acquisitions Service Area, Tahoe N.F., Dec 15 2012
All work will be accomplished IAW the Statement of Work (which will be available in the solicitation) and all regulatory guidance. These seedlings will be delivered to the Placerville Nursery on an annual schedule. The Contractor shall provide everything--including, but not limited to, all equipment, supplies, transportation, labor, and supervision--necessary to complete the project, except for that which the contract clearly states is to be furnished by the Government.
The anticipated start date is 1 Mar, 2013. The award will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Services contract. Anticipated award date is 15 February 2013. The proposed performance period is a base year and 4 option years. This acquisition is a 100% Small Business Set-Aside, with a primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) of 113210-Forest Nurseries and gathering of Forest Products with a related small business size standard of $7 Million.
This notice is not a request for proposals and proposals received as a result of this pre-solicitation notice will not be accepted or evaluated. All questions must be submitted by email to email@example.com. No telephone questions will be accepted. This notice is the only official notice of solicitation.
Contracting Office Address:
Central California Acquisition Service Area (Region 5)
Tahoe National Forest
631 Coyote Street.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Point of Contact(s):
Heidi I Black, Contract Specialist
Nevada City, California 95959-2250
Today's Top Stories:
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-09-21
- King Fire at 87,592 acres -- Current Updates & Resources
- Woman and Child killed when Volvo crashes in Cool
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-09-20
- New reality show, "Sheriffs…El Dorado County” -- No Kidding!
- Red Cross adds Service Distribution Center to Overnight Shelter for King Fire Victims
- Governor Brown Appoints Dylan M. Sullivan to El Dorado County Superior Court
- Opinion: Future TRPA progress requires more money
- Daily Progress of King Fire - New Map
- Location Confusion reported to have Risked King Fire fighter's Lives
- good story 11 hours 23 min ago
- cris alarcon's article 'weather aides fire fighters..." 1 day 15 hours ago
- Bad PR mistake by fire agency 2 days 6 hours ago
- King Fire structure loss notifications 2 days 16 hours ago
- Justice 4 days 8 hours ago
- Wayne Allen Huntsman 4 days 9 hours ago
- VLAT 1 week 16 hours ago
- rubbish 1 week 17 hours ago
- Tahoe Ski Bum 1 week 1 day ago
- Statement 1 week 1 day ago