Pre-solicitation notice: Placerville Nursery Container Seedling Project
Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, R-5, Central CA Acquisitions Service Area, Tahoe N.F., Dec 15 2012
All work will be accomplished IAW the Statement of Work (which will be available in the solicitation) and all regulatory guidance. These seedlings will be delivered to the Placerville Nursery on an annual schedule. The Contractor shall provide everything--including, but not limited to, all equipment, supplies, transportation, labor, and supervision--necessary to complete the project, except for that which the contract clearly states is to be furnished by the Government.
The anticipated start date is 1 Mar, 2013. The award will be a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Services contract. Anticipated award date is 15 February 2013. The proposed performance period is a base year and 4 option years. This acquisition is a 100% Small Business Set-Aside, with a primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) of 113210-Forest Nurseries and gathering of Forest Products with a related small business size standard of $7 Million.
This notice is not a request for proposals and proposals received as a result of this pre-solicitation notice will not be accepted or evaluated. All questions must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone questions will be accepted. This notice is the only official notice of solicitation.
Contracting Office Address:
Central California Acquisition Service Area (Region 5)
Tahoe National Forest
631 Coyote Street.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Point of Contact(s):
Heidi I Black, Contract Specialist
Nevada City, California 95959-2250
Today's Top Stories:
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-10-23
- Opinion: El Dorado County and the effect of the Obama promoters and their regulations on our economy
- Opinion: Measure O's Nos and my Stink-O-Meter
- Updated:Deputy Shot, Sketch of Shooting Suspect, Manhunt Continues
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-10-22
- EL DORADO COUNTY ARREST and REPORT LOG 2014-10-21
- Civil Oversight Boards Infiltrated by Ex Govt Employees
- Did you hear about the 1st Annual Hangtown Hunger Walk Event
- Does the General Plan make county Zoning Invalid?
- Election opinion: Measure K - Its unintended consequences are too great
- govt 23 hours 51 min ago
- limit who? 1 day 18 sec ago
- What rural 1 day 14 min ago
- I wonder 1 day 6 hours ago
- Via: Ernie and Carol Louis 1 day 15 hours ago
- Limited Gov 1 day 15 hours ago
- Really? Obama left are the 1 day 17 hours ago
- clear and sensible 1 day 22 hours ago
- This county is not rural 1 day 23 hours ago
- Look good, right place. 2 days 1 hour ago