Today: ObamaCare Town Hall Meeting with Impressive Speaker Panel
Our Distinguished Panel:
- Mr. Tim Sandefur, Pacific Legal Foundation Attorney. Mr. Tim Sanderfur is a legal expert on the Supreme Court ruling related to Obamacare.
- Mr. Igor Berman, Congressman McClintock’s Chief of Staff. Mr. Igor Berman will address Health Care Rationing and Taxes.
- Dr. Ronald Tachibana, M.D. Family Physician – Physicians Council for Responsible Reform. Dr. Ronald Tachibana has worked with House members on reform legislation.
- Ms. Pam McDonald – McDonald Medical Consultants, Administrator, Midtown Primary Care Associates, Sacramento. she has first hand knowledge of the Medical Community impact of Obamacare.
- Ms. Sally Pipes, President of The Pacific Research Institute. Ms. Sally Pipes is a leading expert on Obamacare. She has written briefs for the recent Supreme Court decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare.
- "ObamaCare" will cost Americans an extra $1.7 trillion as currently estimated by the Congressional Budget Office. What are some of the costs of this extravagant takeover of about 15% of the economy?
- Major impact on small business health care plans. Small businesses may be forced into government run exchanges or be fined for not providing coverage for their employees.
- Up to 21 new taxes from $65 billion in individual and employer penalties to a $20 billion tax on medical device companies.
- Reduction in the supply of doctors to provide medical services. We could lose between 25-40% of our practicing doctors who simply do not want to work in a government healthcare system. This is the experience of Canada – a shortage of qualified doctors. Doctors refusing to take Medicare patients because of the onerous paperwork and fixed price payments. And many others!
Lakehills Covenant Church
7000 Rossmore Lane
El Dorado Hills, CA
Wednesday, Aug. 15th, 7:00PM
This Town Hall Meeting is being sponsored by the El Dorado Hills Tea Party as part of our commitment to return America to a country of LIMITED GOVERNMENT, FISCAL RESPONSIBILTY, and FREE MARKETS.
For more information visit: www.TownHallEDH.com